Tuesday 14 November 2017

Beautiful | Black and White Photo | Sarah (ManxyCatCrafts)

Sarah here today with a layout using a black and white photo.

I love to use black and white photos on layouts as it give a much wider choice of colours to combine it with.
For this layout I decided to work on a black background so the rainbow colours would pop of the page.
I layered some patterned papers behind my photo in rainbow pastel shades to help the photo stand out against the busy background.


I created heart shapes with sequins and clustered them around the photo and up the page. 


The background was created using Heidi Swapp Color Shine in lots of different colours and I added matching glitter hearts in and around the sequined ones.


The finishing touch was a white foam word Thicker and some white hearts to pull it all together.


You can check out the process video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvrAIp9DmCc&feature=youtu.be

Be sure to have a look at what the other team members have created this month!
Have a Scrappy Day :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...