Friday 28 July 2017

Guest Designer | Bramble Fox

Our final Bramble Fox post - please welcome Julie...

My name is Julie Taylor & I've been scrapbooking for around 9/10 years. I live in the West Midlands with my family & lots of fur babies. I don't have a blog but my Instagram name is @julie9699 & my Pinterest account is Julie Taylor.

For my layout 'All together original' I have used an 11x8 photo, backing it with 3 papers, from the Maggie Holmes 'chasing dreams' collection, tearing them along the one side & positioning my photo on the right hand side of a 12x12 piece of cardstock.



I added a few splatters of yellow, blue & pink mists onto the cardstock & then added lots of ephemera & chipboard, again from the chasing dreams collection, vertically down the left hand side of the photo, overlapping many bits & putting foam pads on the back of some for added dimension. 


My title is made up using stickers, a chipboard word & a Bramblefox perspextive.
 

Thanks for joining us, Julie!  And another huge thanks to Bramble Fox not only for sponsoring us this month but also for lending us their designers - the fantastic four!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...