Friday 7 December 2018

WKND VIBES | Amy Kattenbelt | Grab 5

Can you believe its December already! This month the Creative team at UK Scrap Addicts are working with a Grab 5 challenge for our projects. Join me over on You Tube to watch how my scrapbook layout came together using the 5 products I picked to use, namely
1. Watercolour paints
2. A stamp set
3. Gold sequins
4. A 6x6 paper pad
5. Chipboard stickers

Its quite a summerly layout, using bright fresh colours, just the thing to liven up these long dark nights. I used a black & white square photo on my layout.


The layout involves a mixed media background with some doodling and stamping in black.



Thanks for stopping by, and like i said do check out our You Tube channel for more detailed information about how i created this layout. Merry Christmas, and I will be back with another layout in the New Year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...