Monday 21 January 2019

Beautiful Ordinary Life | Karen Moss | No Cardstock



Hello, hello - Karen here with my page for the No Cardstock challenge.

Almost all of my pages involve white cardstock in some form or another and so the thought of making one without my beloved white card was quite a challenge.

Fortunately, I had some papers from the Indigo Hills 2 range by Pink Paislee and these papers are very sturdy so I thought I would use these.



I fussy cut the wreath and the sprigs of flowers and then also cut some bunches of flowers from the revers of the paper with the sprigs on.

I cut away part of the wreath and added the sprigs of flowers above and the cut out bunches of flowers at the bottom.


After adding my photo, all that remained was to add some die cuts from the same range.


I have a YouTube video here of how quickly this page came together.

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...