Tuesday 29 January 2019

Favorite Holiday | Kirei Baldwin | 'No Cardstock'

Hi UK Scrap Addicts!

It's Kirei here with the last layout of the month featuring this month's theme which was to use 'No Cardstock'! Now I generally like to use white cardstock as a background most of the time so this was a good challenge for me... and a way to use up some of those patterned papers!


I dug out some slightly older stash to use with these photos of Lee and I on holidays in Antigua last year. Love this Crate Paper 'Wild at Heart collection and glad I still have some left!

Firstly I picked a simpler patterned paper as my background, this black and off white striped triangle one was perfect.

Then I added four different papers from the collection as layers behind my photos.


I created two embellishment clusters, again just using up coordinating pieces of ephemera and stickers from 'Wild at Heart'.



And finished off with a big glittery title and just a few lines of journaling.


There is lots of fab inspiration on this month's theme from the rest of the Creative Team for you on the blog. So why don't you join in with this month's 'No Cardstock' theme and see how you do with only patterned papers! Don't forget to share your layouts over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook page.....we love to see what you create!

Thanks for looking, happy scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...