Wednesday 16 September 2020

Be You | Karen Moss | Lisa Fonseca Style Page Element

 I was quite excited about this month's theme as I was fortunate to have been to a retreat where Lisa Fonseca was teaching.



I used a 7 x 5 photo of Darcey when she was only about 16 weeks old as I love the quizzical look on her face.

I knew I wanted to make a page with a paper piecing representing my puppy but couldn't find one that looked like a Cockapoo.  I did find a digital stamp that I thought I could adapt and started from there. I drew some fluffy ears, muzzle and added fluff to the paws. 


The next step was to cut out all the template pieces I needed and label them with the colour I wanted to use. 


After cutting the pieces out, I layered them up to make my shape and stitched around the edge, adding details with a black pen.


I used a really old Teressa Colins paper pack to make my page and fortunately this included word stickers, 4 x 3 cards and embellishment stickers which I utalised for this page. 

I really enjoyed making this little 'Darcey' to go on my page and I especially liked how easy it was once I had figured out exactly how to go about it. 





We would love to see your take on a Lisa Fonseca Style Page Element and if you do make one please show us on our Facebook Page or tag us on Instagram.

Check back soon to see what the other UKSA DT have been making.

Karen x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...