Sunday 28 January 2018

Love you | Maria La Chica | Sketch

Hello everyone, and welcome once again to UK Scrap Addicts!

As you've already seen from the previous posts this month, I have a super cute sketch to work with!

Here it is:


And here is the page I have created with it:


I love it!

I have used Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Bohemian Dreams" papers as I felt that the colours worked quite well with my photos. I don't always try to match the colours on the photos with the papers, but this time I thought it was a good combination.

Here's a close up:


I don't have much time to scrap lately, so using a sketch is definitely the way forward for me, as it takes a lot of the pain of having to decide on a design away from me.

Sticking to a single collection of papers also helps, as I don't have to spend a long time trying to decide what goes with what, and trying to match embellishments and papers.

Here's another close up:


I hope you have liked this page, and if you have a few minutes spare, go and watch my process video on youtube... it's quite short!

https://youtu.be/sT6zEPakckQ

Thanks for joining me today, and read you very soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...