Thursday 4 January 2018

25 | Terri Morris | January Sketch

Well, I can't quite believe it's 2018 and the festive season is over for another year. For January we are all using this Page Maps Sketch. We would love you to join in and tag us on Instagram or Facebook.


I combined this sketch with one of my last days of my December Daily album. I altered the sketch slightly to adapt it to the 6x8 size.


I used two photos of my nieces with Facebook filters from Christmas Day. I had already created the no.25 DIY embellishment before so this layout came together very quickly. I already had all supplies out on the desk and loved using this paper collection. When using a sketch I try hard not to over think my layouts.


I love how striking this big white perspextive from Bramble Fox looks on the page.


I added some vertical and horizontal lines and faux stitching as indicated on the sketch. 


I hope you've all had a fantastic Christmas and wish you all the best for the New Year ahead.

Happy Crafting!



4 comments:

Thanks for your comments...