Friday 15 February 2019

Choose to Shine | Punches | Sarah Costain

Sarah here today with my layout using punches.

I don't own all that many punches, but for some reason I have about 6 different sized star punches!! So that was my starting point for my layout.


I applied clear gesso to my page which was a night sky scene from a kit by Thompson's Crafts available here. The gesso helps my page withstand any mixed media I throw at it.


I punched out various sized stars from mirror card and the left over trimmings from my photo. I added these on top of a silver texture paste and spray background.


To frame my photo I matted it on more mirror card and added a glitter embossed frame.
I cut apart words from another paper from the kit to create tiny word stickers and quotes.


Some sweet kawaii stickers, nuvo drops and sequins added more sparkle to my page to finish it off.


You can check out the video process over on the UKSA YouTube channel here.

I hope you will dust of those punches and give this challenge a whirl!!
Have a Happy Scrappy day :)

Sarah
ManxyCatCrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...