Thursday 28 February 2019

White Night | Kirei Baldwin | Using Punches

Hi UK Scrap Addicts!

Kirei here again sharing a layout focused on this month's theme which was to use punches on a layout... and like quite a few of the Creative Team I also have plenty of punches to use!



I decided on creating some layered shapes so pulled out three sizes of square punches - 2", 1 3/4" and 1 1/2".


Then I pulled out a mix all my Crate Paper Maggie Holmes stash and looked for patterned papers that went together. From these I punched out squares to layer up across the page.





I mounted my photo with a few layers as well and tucked a few of the layered squares under each edge. Along the edge of each layered square I added some cross stitches in a matching colour.


To finish off I added a title and some journaling.


There is always lots of fab inspiration for the monthly theme from the rest of the Creative Team on the blog! So why don't you pull out those punches and join in with this month's 'Use punches' theme.... don't forget to share your layouts over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook page as we love to see what you create!

Thanks for looking, happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...