Wednesday 27 February 2019

Feeling All The Feels | ScrappyNerdUK (Claire) | Punches

I almost gave myself a triple challenge this month. Not only did I use punches (which is our theme this month) but I also challenged myself to use up scraps and incorporate more than one shape in my layout.

Here is how I got on.

I pulled out 4 circle punches for this one. I used a 3inch, 2 inch, 1 inch and 1/2 inch. From my scraps I punched first the largest and then used the next size down until all of my scraps were punched.






I then arranged this down the left side of the page. It was apparent that I didn't have enough larger circles and so I also punched out a couple of circles from vellum which is a great alternative to help fill up blank areas.




Next I chose my photo. This is generally how I scrap and tend to get started with my layout before I then choose my photo. I chose a snapchat picture of me and a friend and just loved all the pretty pinks  from the Dream Big collection from Simple Stories that I knew this photo was right for my layout.

I added in some stickers from the sticker sheet, a few tiny word stickers mainly. I also added in some chipboard stickers from an older Dear Lizzy collection.

So that's 2 challenges done, punches and scraps. Next up was bringing in another shape to work alongside the circles. I chose to go with a square as my photo was square. I decided to use the little 2x2 cut apart from the Dream Big collection and nestled 3 of these into the circle layers.

Finally was my title. I again used a different collection for these. I used the Thicker stickers from Amy Tangerine On A Whim collection and just love the sentiment "Feeling All The Feels".

And a few little flourishes with stickers and chipboard pieces and these layout was finished in about half an hour!!

Thanks for joining me here - be sure to watch the process video for this layout too - Link here:


Claire x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...