Monday 11 November 2019

Live Life Out Loud | Keighley Brennan | Masculine Layout

Hey UKSA, Keighley here with my layout for this months theme. My hubby and son are gaming mad so I knew for this months masculine theme I wanted to created a gaming themed layout. I pulled out the Teen Spirit Collection by Echo Park because I knew it had lots of gaming themed embellishments. I found a photo I’d taken of my son TJ sat in his room playing playstation, I love to scrap the normal everyday stuff and this photo is definitely that. 


I had a number of the cards cut from the cut a part paper and I decided to layer them up, using one of the cards for my title. I pulled lots of gaming embellishments from the sticker sheet, die cuts and I also fussy cut some from patterned papers. I created three clusters of embellishments creating the visual triangle, this isn’t something I always do but I felt it worked well on this layout. 


I finished off by adding black paint splatters. It’s a fairly simple layout but I think it’s perfect for this everyday photo of my boy.  



You can watch my layout process here on the UK Scrap Addicts You Tube Channel.


Please take a look at the UKSA Facebook group where there’s lots inspiration from the team aswell as the group members, as always the album is full of stunning scrappy loveliness.
Thank you for stopping by 
Keighley 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...