Wednesday 27 November 2019

Love To Play | Kirei Baldwin | Masculine layout

Hi UK Scrap Addicts!

This month's theme was to create a 'masculine' layout which for me is not a problem as I do scrap quite a lot of boy photos! For this layout I decided to scrap two cute photos of my lovely nephews and their dad on a day out...


I dug into my stash and used these fab papers by Pretty Little Studio from their 'Let's Go' collection. The stars were fussy cut from one of the papers and I added some other cork and star stickers that I have had for a while...



I layered up the photos and added a few embellishments...


To finish off I added a long title in a variety of alphas by Thickers and PinkFresh Studio...


Don't forget to check out all of the inspiration from the rest of the Creative Team this month! We'd love to see your layouts for this months 'masculine' theme so don't forget to share them over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook group.... I'll see you next month with another challenge!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...