Tuesday 25 February 2020

Just Smile | Jackie Ashton | more than one collection

Hi Crafters,

Jackie here with my take on February theme - use more than one collection on your layout.

Just Smile

The collections I’ve used for this layout are:-

Pink Fresh Studio
Amy Tangerine
Vicki Boutin
Paige Taylor Evans




I love this geometric design of the background, and decided to use if as it is, and add some detail to it by machine stitching down the joining colours.

I then layered by photographs, which I printed on a 6x4 photo paper, and layered patterned paper behind.


I added some stamping to the background paper.








Both the large word ‘smile’ and mini alphabet are from Pink Fresh Studio.



Don’t forget to share your layouts over our our Facebook page, we would love to see them.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,


Happy scrapping,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...