Friday 22 January 2021

Playstation Obsessed | Keighley Brennan | Recycled Element

Hey UK Scrap Addicts, Keighley here sharing my layout using recycled elements not designed with scrapbooking in mind. Occasionally I will save tags and ribbon off clothing, nice packaging, gift wrap, gift bags or cards to possibly use on a scrapbooking layout. 

I decided that this months layout was the perfect opportunity to use some of these supplies I’ve saved. 



I pulled out some tags off some of my sons clothing and some ribbon that was wrapped around some PJs. These where perfect for documenting my sons love of Playstation and I had the perfect photo to go with. 



Check out my process video here on the UK Scrap Addicts YouTube Channel to see how my layout came together. 


Don’t forget to share your layouts over on our Facebook page, or tag us on Instagram if you’ve played along this month.



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...