Monday 6 March 2017

Off to market | Terri Morris | Multiple Photos


Hi, It's Terri here with my first blog post for the new team. I'm super excited to be getting involved with this fabulous team. This month's focus is on multiple photos. I do often use multiple photos on my layouts but I mostly seem to scrap single page layouts. So I thought I would challenge myself to do a double spread instead.


When I travel I always take way more photos than needed to tell the story so I like to add them to a pocket page with a single layout on the other side. I try to make them look cohesive by using the same patterns, paper and embellishments so they become like a double page layout.


I choose my main photos to create a bold statement along with the title and then create a single layout. At the same time I try to do the pocket page so I remember to use the same supplies on both sides of the page. I'm really pleased with how these pages turned out and it was great to use a paper collection that wasn't aimed at the theme I was documenting. The papers are from Crate Paper Cool Kid with added embellishments from Fancy Pants Golden Days and older My Minds Eye embellishment packs.


We had a great morning exploring the fish markets in Negombo, Sri Lanka at the start of our tour. Surprisingly there wasn't really a fishy smell as it was all so fresh. There were 2 different markets, the dried fish and fresh fish sections.

It would be great to see any of your multiple photo layouts.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

2 comments:

  1. Love these two pages together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combo of single page layout plus a project life style page to coordinate :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...