Monday 20 March 2017

Sights Of Winchester | Sarah (Lottie Loves Paper) | Multiple Photos

Hello everyone!
It's Sarah here today with my first blog post for UK Scrap Addicts and there's a process video over on YouTube as well. I hope you are enjoying the posts and videos from the UKSA Creative Team.

As I am sure you know by now, our theme this month is "Multiple Photos" so I got busy printing off some photos on my Canon Selphy. I had loads of photos taken on a weekend away in Winchester so a layout with multiple photos was perfect for getting some of them into my album.

I used the new Simple Stories collection, "Say Cheese 3" and picked out a 12 x 12 paper with an arrows design, from an older Simple Stories collection to use for my background.


Using a few papers from the 6" x 8" Say Cheese 3 paper pad I layered up patterned papers to create a mat for my four photos to lay on and added some of the gorgeous camera washi tape to "anchor" the photos. The two middle photos are raised up on foam to give added dimension to my layout.


When I'm scrapping with more than two photos I often slightly overlap the edges as I find it easier on the eye - it's almost as if we see multiple photos as one large photo rather than separate photos.


I kept my embellishments quite simple as the papers are busy patterns, just adding some clear stickers to each of the photos and using a few stickers and buttons to create three areas of embellishment.


The day I made this layout I had just purchased a really cute, little camera die, so I quickly put it to use, and added it to one of the embellishment clusters.



You can see how the whole layout came together in a process video over on YouTube




Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Sarah! I love the horizontal layout with portrait photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...