Thursday 7 December 2017

Dear Santa | ScrappyNerdUK | Christmas Scrapping

Merry Christmas!!!!!

This is my most favourite time of the year - especially for scrapping!!






I started by using a piece of patterned paper and covered the left page of the notebook. I loved the warm woodgrain texture from this paper and used this as my jumping off point for the rest of the layout.





I moved onto the right hand side and created a frame for my photo as I wanted the polaroid look. I stamped the word Joy to the bottom of the frame to create a little interest.

I then used some border strips for the photo and tag to have something to "sit on" so it wasn't floating on the page and this was a great way to bring some colour into the layout without overpowering the whole thing.

I used a couple of ephemera pieces to decorate my page, before moving back over to the left side of the page to add a title.


I added my title in a mixture of alpha fonts, colours and sizes and this is the perfect way to really get your alphas used up.

If you haven't tried scrapping in a travellers notebook before then what are you waiting for? Have you got spare photos just lying around and not sure what to do with them? Like me I have left overs from Christmas last year and they'll never make it into an album so scrapping them into a TN is the perfect way to do something creative with them....

I hope this has bought you some inspiration and can't wait to be back next month with another scrappy instalment.

Have a fabulous Christmas and New Year.

Claire xxxxxx


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love this post. I really enjoyed Happy new year and Christmas in London. Last year i really enjoyed in London because i visit London first time on Spouse visa UK . Now i am in UK and enjoyed a lot everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. incredible post really, Much thanks to you such a great amount for sharing such a helpful data. I will impart this to other people.Your site give me much data, Keep it Up… UK visa from Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...