Thursday 21 June 2018

Here & Now | Karen Moss | One "6 x 4" Photograph


Hello, hello - Karen here with my page using one 6 x 4 photo. If I am going to  scrap with just one photo I tend to use 7 x 5, or larger or a small square.   So this was a challenge that make me think.



I started by making an inky background in colours that complimented my paper range (Kaisercraft Miss Betty).  If you look at my YouTube here you will see how I did this.



I cut some pennants for the main base of my page and staggered them down the inked cardstock, which I had mounted onto a piece of pink woodgrain paper.


After mounting my photo onto a piece of patterned paper I added a doily to the left of my photo and another one, cut in half, to the top of my page.  


I then placed 'fussy cut' flowers to the bottom right and top left. 



The last thing to do was to add my title and scatter some sequins and sparkly hearts around the page. 


You can catch up with what the other talented ladies have made this month, or in previous months come to that on our YouTube channel, on Instagram or on our Facebook page.

Until next month 'Happy Scrapping' xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...