Tuesday 5 June 2018

Life is Good... / Sheena Rowlands / 6x4 photo

Hi there Scrap Addicts x Sheena here again.

This month we have been challenged to create using a 6x4 inch photo. It wasn't till I looked through my recent layouts did I realise that the photos I tend to scrap have got smaller in recent years. This could be because I tend to print them myself now.

Life is Good...


For this 12 x 12 layout I used a portrait photo of myself and layered it with patterned papers in shades of stone and blue to co ordinate with my photo.


Initially I added some stencilling and stamping to my background cardstock before adding machine stitching both in circles and over the patterned papers. I then cluster my embellishments in 3 places to lead your eye around the layout.


I finished my clusters with a few arrows and enamel dots in similar colours. Then added a Bramble Fox acrylic title, backed with paper to make it pop.


We would love to see your layouts with 6x4 photos on, please share them with us on our FB page.
Till next time x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...