Saturday 23 June 2018

Baby Boy Blue | Lou Thompson | One 6x4 photo


Hello scrappers and welcome to my 2nd piece for UKSA. This month's challenge was to make a layout using one 6x4 photo, so style wise, this was very much open to interpretation.

I had this gorgeous blue  and white coloured wooden board page I have been dying to use and remember this cute photo of my nephew I took when he was little. Has has the most amazing blue eyes  and a cute blue fluffy coat on so just goes great with this paper.


I have a few favourite mixed media items currently; Prima Impasto paints and Ranger Oxide inks. I chose a few paints and mixed them with modelling paste. I also took a few oxides in matching colours and used these along with the paste to add stenciling to the background. I am just loving blues and greens at the moment so really love the results.

From there it was fairly easy as I didn't want to loose all this lovely texture so kept it simple. I added die cuts and a journalling card, washi, a wooden circle, a resin flower, some stickers and chipboard alphas, a tassel and a perspex camera and word.

Here are some close ups and please so visit my YouTube channel to see the process. If you enjoy the video, please give me a thumbs up and maybe a comment so I know you like what I am doing :)

Youtube link:


Main Paper, star embellishments, Bramble Fox perspextives, Doodlebug stickers and other similar items available from:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...