Wednesday 25 April 2018

Explore | Tags | Jackie Ashton

Hi scrappers, Jackie here with my take on this months theme ‘tags’.

This is my layout ...





 and as you can see I went for the 'more is best approach' and die cut various sizes of tags from patterned papers and used them as a base for my photographs.

I used Crate Paper - Here and There collection, which I purchased from Hey Little Magpie.

I mainly used the 6x6 pad, and a few scraps that was left over from a previous layout, as well as added with printed vellum from the same collection to give my page some added texture and detail.



Before laying the tags across the page, I added some ink to the background using Tim Holtz - Distress Inks and the packaging technique, then added white thread to each of the tags.

I also added some hidden journalling behind the photographs, tag was cut from white cardstock and I added a piece of patterned paper on the front, with the journalling on the back.



I added my photographs to my layouts mounted then onto some 6x6 pattered paper.

I then finished my layout with some chipboard and puffy word stickers from the collection and some wood veneer from my stash.



We would love to see how you use tags on your layouts, please share with us on our Facebook page we would all love to see them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...