Tuesday 10 April 2018

I Heart You / Sheena Rowlands / Tags

Hi there Sheena here again x

This month we are all crafting incorporating tags into our projects.  Using tags on my scrapbooking pages is something I do regularly particularly when paper ranges include them in their ephemera packs and on their cut apart sheets.

I Heart You.


For this layout I used the Crate Paper - Main Squeeze range which had lots of tags already in it. I chose to use the tags as the base of my layout & laid them out & moved them around till I was happy. In fact I wanted a pale tag on the left so using a ready made one as a template I cut one from paper in the 6x6 pad the using punches added a circle around the hole, if I hadn't told you, you wouldn't know it wasn't ready made.


Once I was happy I added some pink ink to my background paper before I adhered all the tags down, some on foam pads, then added my photo over, layered on white tissue paper. I then started looking for embellishments both to co ordinate and add some height to the layout.


For variety I added chipboard, die cut foam, stickers & a bow. I then added a few black and white salts after covering my photo with scrap paper to protect it.


I hope you get the chance to create soon & we would love to see your work over on our Facebook group.
Till next time x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...