Saturday 28 April 2018

Hot Choc | Maria La Chica | Tags

Hello Scrap Addicts!

It's almost the end of the month and here I am with one more layout using tags!

I'll be honest with you: I was rummaging through my stash for quite a while looking for tags and I almost gave up! I was going to make my own one... which I am sure would have been just fine, but I hit the jackpot when I found this pack of tags and embellishments! Yay! I've had them for quite a while, so it always feels great to use old products!

Here's my first photo:


As you will be able to see in the process video below, I had two photos to choose from and both of them had quite a neutral colour schemes - but I decided to go with this one as I felt it suited the tags better.

Here's a close up:


I thought about doing my journalling where I end up doing the title, but then I wasn't sure where I was going to be putting the title instead. I think the title looks quite good there, the only downside being that the journalling is now a tiny bit cramped where it is...

I also used a few embellishments from a pack from the same collection. I don't always do that, I love looking through my stash and finding things that match, however this time I thought it was better to stick to the same collection, since the tags had so many different colours.


And here is my video so you can see my process!




Thanks for watching ladies, and read you real soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...