Saturday 25 August 2018

But First Coffee / Jackie Ashton / Tic Tat Toe

Hi Crafters, Jackie here with my take on this month Tic Tac Toe theme. 



I went for the bottom row - Mixed Alphabets, Hidden Journalling & Pastel Colours.

But First Coffee ...



I started by distressing my white cardstock with Tim Holtz Distress inks in Cracked Pistachio using the packaging technique.

Over this I added stamped several different sizes circles over the top and added some wonky machine stitches, near a few of the circles.




The collection I used for this layout was Pink Fresh Studio - Simple & Sweet collection - its a lovely fresh collection with lots of pastel colours.

For my hidden journalling I die cut a tag from some of the patterned paper and added my journalling to the back, and tucked it behind the photographs.  



The arrow paperclip helps to hold the tag in place as well as being decorative.

For my title I used a Bramble Fox perspextive and the cute coffee cups, 




and added mini alphabets from Maggie Holmes - Gather Collection.




The puffy gold hearts are from Pink Fresh Studio - The Mix No. 1.



By using this months theme, it provides you with a great way to get started on your layout and perhaps mix things up the you wouldn't normally put together.

I hope you can join us on our Facebook group and show us how you have used this months theme on your layouts.

Happy Scrapping, till next time




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...