Sunday 5 August 2018

Free Spirit / Sheena Rowlands / Tic Tac Toe

Hi there Scrap Addicts, Sheena here again x

This month we have taken on the challenge to create using this Tic Tac Toe board. You can chose to use any embellishments in a row, either up, across or diagonal, your choice and you also need to include circles.

I chose Arrows, Circles, Washi Tape.


Free Spirit.


I thought for this page I would try my hand at a mixed media type layout. I started out by adding water colour paint to ombre cardstock and allowing it to drip down. Then added some texture paste through a stencil over this. I found a photo my daughter had taken at a gig & thought this was perfect for a messy background. I matted my photo whilst letting the background dry.


I added stamped circles, cut out stamped circles and die cut circles around my photo.


 I added arrows pointing both to and from my photo over the paint and stamping. I chose a wash tape with a grudging feel and tore it down the centre and added it around my photo to add another layer. I finished off with a camera sticker & a flair as my title.


I'm pleased with the result and without the Tic Tac Toe board I probably wouldn't have put these 3 elements together.

Do give it a go.

Till next time x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...