Thursday 23 August 2018

Sweet Happy You | Sarah Costain | Tic Tac Toe

Sarah her today with my take on this months challenge.
I chose the line Arrows, Circles and Washi Tape, you can watch the process video here.



To create my background I used some Prima 12x12 watercolour paper and acrylic paints from Thompsons Craft Supplies.


Whilst my backgroumd dried I added lots of layers behind my photo using gold dotted tissue and papers from my July Mind the Scrap kit 


I added a scribbled circles to the background using an embossing pen, added gold glitter powder and heat set it.


To add more texture I tucked some torn washi behind my photo and tucked in small ephemera pieces and enamel dots all from the kit.


Some glitter stars, an arrow paperclip and splashes of gold Color Shine added a finishing touch.


Don't forget to check out the video for more details.
Thanks for joining me and have a scrappy day :)

Sarah








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...