Tuesday 11 September 2018

Colour Run! | RamblingsofGeo | Paint

Hi Everyone, 

I have used water colours for my paint themed layout, it was a technique i learnt at the Amy Tangerine workshop that Birds of a Feather put on last November. 

I did the watercolour technique on some water colour paper i had, which i cut down to 12x12 inch. i then cut it smaller to fit inside a full size 12x12 inch paper sheet.  I gutted the middle of the paper so i didn't waste any. (you can see all of this on the process video). I used some reeves watercolors (like the ones kids get at school in the red palette)






Here are some close ups for you of the layout.







I have also done  a corresponding Smash Book layout to go with this page which you can view here on my own youtube channel - Click here - This was to keep all the memorabila together, like my race number, wrist band, leaflets etc.

The process video is here - CLICK HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...