Saturday 15 September 2018

Amazing Heart | Sarah Costain | Paint

Sarah here today for this months challenge using paint which is something I love to do on most of my scrapbook pages.

I decided to use watercolour so used a watercolour 12x12 paper for my background available at Thompsons Craft Supplies.

Using an embossing pen I sketched out a feather and coated it in Gold glitter powder. Once melted I added a rainbow of paint over it to fill in the shape.

I layered my photo onto tissue paper and rainbow paper from the July Mind the Scrap kit. I tucked washi behind the photo for added texture and mirrored this down the side of the layout.

Scripty Thickers also from the kit were perfect for my title running along the feather and some splashes of gold Color Shine and pearl drops added a finishing touch.

You can check out the process video here.

Thanks for joining me and have a scrappy day :)

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...