Saturday 29 September 2018

Paradise Memories | Kirei Baldwin | Paint

Hi UK Scrap Addicts!

Kirei here with my take on this month's UK Scrap Addicts theme which was to use paint on a layout.


I had these lovely shell cut-files that I wanted to use with the Wild Heart paper collection from Crate Paper so decided to back fill them with paper that was painted in coordinating colours. I used an Inklingz paint from Shimmerz and a couple of the Starlights Metallic Paints from Imagination Crafts. Once they were dry I cut them out and then mixed some of the paint with texture paste which I used through a stencil onto each of the shell backgrounds. The cut files were then raised on foam pads to add dimension.


I layered my photo with some of the 'Wild Heart' papers and some of the cut apart tags.


I added embellishments from the coordinating 'Wild Heart' stickers and ephemera. 



Finally finishing off with my title using the chipboard stickers and the lovely glittery Thickers from the range.


So why don't you join in with this month's 'Paint' theme and share your layouts over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook page and join in with the chat.... we love to see what you create!

Thanks for looking, happy scrapping!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...