Monday 3 September 2018

Snow Cute | Terri Morris | Paint

As we head in to the new school year the weather seems to have turned and its making me feel a little wintery. For this layout I've scrapped some photos from earlier in the year when we had snow. My little boy cat isn't so keen on the cold so it was nice to see him out exploring the garden in the snow.


This month's theme is paint so I used 3 different acrylic paints to create a background on some dark blue cardstock. I didn't need to prime it with gesso as I wasn't adding loads of water or wet paint.


I brushed the paint on to a piece of bubble wrap and then used it to kind of stamp on to the background. I did this with each of the shades including a metallic pink which really pops off the dark background.


The title was a freebie from the silhouette store earlier in the year and it works perfectly for this layout. I cut it out from white cardstock for a simple and bright title.


With such a large title and quite a busy background I used only a few simple die cuts and enamel dots to finish off this layout.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...