Thursday 31 August 2017

Guest Designer | Sarah Wilkins

Today we welcome Sarah Wilkins as our guest designer...

I am Sarah, married, mum to two boys and two furbabies. I live on the South Coast in Sussex, just outside the city of Chichester.
I have been scrapbooking for over 12 years and my style has changed lots - my main subjects are my boys (but I have less photos of them now they are growing up!) I recently lost my scrapping mojo as we moved house (and, for the first time I had a craft room - but lacked the inspiration to use it), but the mojo is back and I am firing on all cylinders!


I have used Prima papers and embellishments - 'Tales of you and me' collection - I like to use papers and embellishments that co-ordinate as it makes life so much easier when bringing a page together.  I've added a couple of butterflies (I love butterflies and flowers - not that you would guess!) and these are from Etsy.  I often mix alphas as I never have enough letters from the same set.  I normally use a sketch as a starting point (however I didn't this time!) - I like to use sketches from Miniowner and Page Maps, and I just add embellishments (and sometimes have to stop myself from adding too much!)




As you can see below I have added another page - as this page also has a partner 'Hold on to you hat' - and I realised I had used clusters on this page too!



Thank you for guest designing for us this month Sarah. Your pages are truly stunning!

If you'd like to join us as a guest designer drop Laura an email at UKScrapAddicts@gmail.com

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments...