Thursday 10 August 2017

Sweetheart | Laura Rumble | Clustering


Hi Folks!  Laura here today with my clustering layout.  I'll admit that this is my least favourite topic so far!  I pulled out my current favourite papers from Kaisercraft to ease myself into this challenge... you can pick up this collection from this month's sponsor.


I fussy cut a few flowers from patterned paper and used these as the base of my cluster.  I then threw in some lace, sequins, enamel dots and leaf die cuts.


To me the definition of a cluster is a few different materials/shapes/colours very close to/layered on top of each other.


I popped up my large heart background on some foam squares.  I love that this leaves interesting shadows on the patterned paper behind.


When I was finishing off with some splatters I only covered the important part of the photo and let my mist droplets fall on to the background.  What do you think of this effect?  I'm still on the fence about the geren drops on the photo!

Here is the video: https://youtu.be/fk6s_rzCkh4


Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...