Sunday 27 August 2017

Week in the Life | Michelle Mills (UglyBugPlans) | UK Scrap Addicts | Clustering

Hey UKScrapAddicts, I hope you are well? You probably know by now that this months theme that we are covering is "Clustering" as in the clustering of embellishments. To be honest I wasn't really aware that this was a "thing" I just thought we stuck our embellies where we fancied them but since the topic came up I have been noticing patterns in not only my own layouts but the layouts of other YouTubers  and have noticed a few things:





Most of us work in threes, three colours, three embellishments etc, I'm not sure why but it definitely looks more pleasing to the eye.

We use embellishment clusters to draw our eye to certain points in the photo we are scrapping or to draw our eye around the page of a pocket page layout. If my layouts are quite busy in one area yet lack in another I tend to add an embellishment cluster there to bring your eye to that spot.

For this layout I'm using the last LottieLovesPaper kit, its such a bright and fun kit and the puffy stickers are to die for!

https://youtu.be/hV8B-LWp1n8

I hope you enjoy the video, you can find me over on my blog or YouTube channel and of course I will see you back here the same time next month.

Much love
Michelle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...