Wednesday 11 July 2018

Waste Not.... | 6x6 Paper | RamblingsofGeo

Waste Not...

Something different from me this month, a pink happy 12 x 12 layout as its my Birthday today! - woooo 

I am very conscious of the amount of waste that we get from scrapbooking, and you will always find me grabbing things out the table bins at crops, yep, i said it, im a scrappy bin diver, and proud! 

One mans junk, is another mans treasure!

For this layout, i used the branding strips in my 6x6 paper pads to layer up behind my photo to make a nice colourful background. 



I have tried to completely finish a Pink Paislee 6x6 pad, the Fancy Free one. I have 11.5 pages left, and no unused branding strips. Wooo

It feel so good to use things up!







Please also check out the process video of this layout, if you give it a go please leave a comment and share on our facebook group.


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JENwFgNOaNw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...