Sunday 29 July 2018

Keepin' It Real | Kirei Baldwin | 6'' x 6'' Paper Pad

Hi Scrap Addicts!

Kirei here with the final blog post for the month where we have shown you our take on using 6'' x 6'' Paper Pads.... I pulled out a previous Lottie Loves Paper monthly kit that featured the Fancy Pants range 'The Bright Side' as I had the 6'' x 6'' paper pad add on to use up and I love the fresh colours of pale pink, red, yellow, green and pale blue together.


I love using a 6'' x 6'' paper pad as the smaller details look great when layering behind a photo as they don't overwhelm it. And as the details on the paper are all scaled down you can use up small pieces and still see the overall effect of the pattern.

So I used three of the papers with slightly distressed edges to back the photo.


Then I added lots of the lovely matching diecuts, chipboard stickers and puffy stickers in two clusters around the photo.



To edge the layout I cut some small pieces of the same three papers and just layered them along the top and bottom edge and added a few staples.


To finish off I added journaling and a title....


Why don't you share your layouts using a 6'' x 6'' paper pad over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook page and join in with the chat.... we love to see what you create!

Thanks for looking, happy scrapping!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...