Thursday 5 July 2018

You / Sheena Rowlands / 6x6 pads

Hi there Scrap Addicts x Sheena here again .

This month we have been challenged to use 6x6 paper pads to create with. When I looked in my stash I realised I do tend to buy a 6x6 paper pad if there is one available in a range of paper. So I got a few out on my desk ready to play.

You.


I started by picking 6x6 papers that I liked together from 4 different Paige Taylor Evans paper ranges for Pink Paislee. The great thing about 6x6 papers is that with the pattern shrunk to this size I find it much easier to use the larger, brighter patterns.


I cut the papers I wanted into 4 inch squares and arranged them onto white cardstock, when I was happy with their placement I machine stitched them down giving them a quilted effect. 
I've used 10 different patterned papers to create this background!!


I matted my photo onto white card to help it pop from the busy background, then added a small area of embellishment around the photo using die cuts and journalling cards from the same ranges.


Have a root in your stash, do you have 6x6 paper pads just waiting to be used?
If so, give our challenge a go x

Till next time x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...