Wednesday 25 July 2018

Carpe Diem / Jackie Ashton / 6x6 Pads

Hi UK Scrappers,

I don’t know about you, but I love getting 6x6 pads with the collections, I tend to use them to layer behind my photographs or to die cut, but then I do end up with either bits cut out of a sheet, or an irregular piece that I don’t know what to do with it. As this months theme is to use 6x6 pads, I decided that not to do my usual thing with them, but to make a ‘messy’ jumble of papers as a background to my photograph.

Carpe Diem ...



I used the Crate Paper - Good Vibes collection, and randomly choose several sheets of patterned paper, distressed the edges and added to my cardstock - which I had previously added some distressed ink using the packaging technique to the background and stamped a few word phases over the ink.

I mounted my photograph on to some patterned paper, and placed this over the top of the messy pile of papers.





I finished the layouts with chipboard pieces, stickers and die-cuts from the collection.   As the photographs was taken in Disney I punched some ‘mickey heads’ in patterned paper, and added three clusters to my page.  



I also added some cute ‘mickey head’ wood veneer.

For the title I used two perspextives from Bramble Fox.



How do you use your 6x6 pads? please share with us what you do, we would love to see them on our Facebook group.

Till next time ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...