Wednesday 3 October 2018

#Bao Burger | Terri Morris | Small Photos

Terri here, ready to kick start a new month here on the UK Scrap Addicts blog. This month the focus is on using small photos. The team have got some amazing layouts to showcase and I'm sure you'll enjoy looking at them as much as I do.


Although the trend is for using only one photo per layout, it is also on trend to use small photos. I love using multiple photos but often find myself with only one used.


I used a mix of my favourite techniques for this layout (paint, fussy cutting and stamping!) for this page plus it as features some of my favourite colours!


I'm determined to get some of my older stash used up. So I've made a promise to myself that even if I use the newest collections I have to add some elements from my older supplies.


Thanks for joining us on the blog, don't forget to share your layouts with us over on the Facebook group. We will have a folder for each month's theme so feel free to add it in there.

Happy Scrapping!



2 comments:

  1. oooo…. I love this challenge and your page is great Terri :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...