Wednesday 16 December 2020

Christmas Jumper Day | Keighley Brennan | Embossing Folders

Hey UKSA, Keighley here and today I’m sharing my layout using embossing folders. 


I had pre handstitched the background using a Paige Evans cutfile as a template, I didn’t have a layout in mind when I created it, I decided to scrap a photo of my children in their Christmas jumpers last year, my handstitching reminded me of a Christmas jumper. 


I had a rummage in my stash and found some old embossing folders my mum had given me many years ago, I’ve never used embossing folders before, so it was a very new technique for me. I decided to keep it quite simple by embossing a handmade tag to tuck in behind my photo. This was the perfect subtle touch for my layout. 


Please check out my process video on the UK Scrap Addicts YouTube Channel. 
Thank you for stopping by... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...