Monday 15 October 2018

Adorable | Sarah Costain | Small Photos

Sarah here today with my layout using a small photo.

Autumn is my favourite time of year so I love a seasonal layout or two.
To create my background I used a leaves stencil and texture paste. I then added colour using Mermaid Markers and a little water. Once this was dry I splashed Color Shine on top.


To add some texture and height to my photo I added some tissue paper followed by paper layers (mostly from an older Mind the Scrap kit) which I distressed with scissors. To pop it all up I added fun foam to the back.


My title is a Perspectives by Bramble Fox, I love to use premade titles like this and the colour really helped draw attention to my little boy in the photo.


The cute illustrated stickers by Mrs Brimbles added a whimsical touch to the layout.


For a finishing touch I added sequins and enamel dots in amongst the leaves.


You can check out the process video over on the UK Scrap Addicts YouTube channel, just click here.


Thanks for joining me and have a Happy Scrappy Day :)

Sarah







2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design, love the pop of a black background too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind words.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...