Sunday 21 October 2018

Create Your Own Dream | Karen Moss | Small Photos



Hello, hello lovely crafters.  I have my small photo layout to show you today.  I have to admit that this is my most favourite layout that I have made this year which was a surprise to me as I don't usually like Graphic 45 paper!

I used Graphic 45 Imagine and absolutely love the peach and blue combination.   I started with the 'B' side of a piece of Castles in the Air, trimming a quarter of an inch from the top and one side and then adding to a piece of cream cardstock. I then used a stencil and some texture paste mixed with pearl acrylic paint (from The Range) to add some shimmery texture to my page.



I then added four 3 x 4 cards, adding my two photos to the middle two, using the top card as my title and the bottom one for journaling.


Finally I fussy cut clusters of balloons and cogs from Create Yourself, flowers from Beautiful Dreamer and butterflies from Spread Your Wings.  I added these to my page to finish it.


You can see a process video on how my page came together here.


Why don't you grab a cup of tea/coffee and some bikkies and spend a while browsing the blog and our YouTube channel to see what the other ultra-talented ladies have made this month x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...