Saturday 13 October 2018

Travelling through Autumn! | Small photo's | Ramblings of Geo

I decided this month to step away from Smashbooks, and show you a spread i did in my travellers notebook!



I only put my instax photos in this one, so it was a perfect excuse to print some autumnal photos of my dogs on a walk in the park.

I used the Vicki Boutin Color Wheel stamps in the red, orange, and yellow theme. I used a nice vibrant Autumnal yellow as the back ground for one page, i made leaf prints with a stencil i recently bought of a fellow scrapper on a facebook selling site.

I used my Mind the scrap kit for the ephemera of the little girls, and the stickers were mainly from the Amy Tangerine Shine on booklet.





You can watch the video here - https://youtu.be/S0DdERv2134

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...