Friday 5 October 2018

Lets Explore / Sheena Rowlands / Small Photos

Hi there Scrap Addicts x Sheena here again.

This month we have been challenged to create using small photos. Generally I tend to scrap with just 1 photo on a layout so I also challenged myself to use more than 1 photo.

Lets Explore.

Once I had decided to scrap photos from a recent road trip to France I printed 5 photos all 2 1/2 inch square, in fact only 4 made it on my page in the end. I keep all my travel themed papers and embellishments together just to make it easy when I scrap. I loved the map paper from Crate Paper Here and There range & had to use it as my base.


Originally I cut my title on the Silhouette with the intention of backing it with patterned papers but I loved the base paper so much I decided to leave the title unfilled but elevated on foam pads.


I gathered my photos plus some papers and postcards to layer with and added them across the bottom of my page & adhered them when I was happy with how they looked. I then added 3 clusters of embellishments plus a few hand written details.


I love how this came together & we would love to see your pages featuring small photos over on our FB page.
Till next time x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...