Tuesday 23 October 2018

Say Cheese | Lou Thompson | Small Photos



Something I have been wanting to try more of is using multiple photos on a layout. This month's theme to use small photos presented the perfect opportunity.

I used free app 'photogrid' to create some collages of small photos which I then sent to the be printed using the Free Prints app.



I began by adding a piece of Prima's Havana foiled paper to my navy stripe main page. On the diagonal, I added a dotty sticker, blue ribbon and a 3 circle sticker. 




I cut up 5 of the small photos I printed of my nephew having fun at the park.


I backed these with some green paper to make them stand out from the background


I added some flowers, stickers, puffy words and hearts and gems.


I then used some foam squares to added the photos to the layout in a diagonal shape.

Hope you liked this layout and give your own layout with small photos a go.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...