Friday 9 August 2019

I thank my lucky stars | Stephanie Squires | Sketch

Hello Scrapbookers,

Welcome to this moths blog post!  So we were given a sketch by the very talented Laura Rumble and here is my take on it...


I found this great star paper that would work perfectly for my layout and some typed paper.  I cut a strip of the text paper 12 x 5 inches and stuck it on the back of the star paper.
I folded over the star paper to reveal the heart speech bubbles and the typed text and added a few staples from my tiny attacher to the top and the bottom to secure it in place.


I added I piece of black card stock to the left hand side of the layout and added my square black and white 4 x 4  photo to the middle of the strip.  I backed two mini frames with some coordinating paper and stuck them above and below my photo.  

 Onto the mini frames I added a chipboard accent and to the bottom I added a foam heart and a transparent quote and some closed eyes,  


I then added my title and some more transparent stickers.  


I kept on piling on the transparent stickers, some foam stickers and lots of lovely sequins to complete this months layout.

Thank you for reading....

Until next month...happy scrapping

Steph xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...