Sunday 11 August 2019

Wisley | RamblingsofGeo | Sketch

Hello everyone,

Today is my turn for the month with my take on Laura's Sketch.

I decided to use my Smash book to document my Recent rip to Wisley Gardens.

I followed the sketch by using the Wisley Gardens leaflets to create the starts around the side of the photos.

I used quite simple tools for this too -



The above tools are -

Small star punch from Hobby craft
Sizzix Star Dies
Crafters Companion Diamond press Die cutter (bought from the Range)
Cutesy Smash Book - bought from Amazon



I layered up the different sized stars cut from the Wisley garden Map, to create a flower style, and then stuck them with a tacky glue which will dry clear.

You can see the process of this layout on the UK Scrap Addicts youtube channel Linked Below -

https://youtu.be/QKyMMlA87zY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...