Saturday 24 August 2019

Penny | Keighley Brennan | Sketch

Hey UKSA, Keighley here today sharing my layout for our Sketch this month. 
I decided to change it up a little instead of using stars I have layered up some butterflies in different pattered papers. The papers I used for the butterflies are from the 6x8 paper pad that we received in the August Bujo Kit from Mind The Scrap. 



I fussy cut some butterflies from another paper in the 6x8 paper pad to add extra embellishments to my layout and tucked them in amongst the layered butterflies. 


You can watch my layout process here on the UKSA YouTube Channel.

Please take a look at the UKSA Facebook group where there’s lots inspiration from the team aswell as the group members, as always the album is full of stunning scrappy loveliness.
Thank you for stopping by 
Keighley 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...