Tuesday 3 December 2019

Go Girl | Zoe Hailey zola28 | Hidden Journalling

Hi Everyone, it's Zoe here on the UKSA blog today.

I can't believe we are already in December, I made this layout a couple of months ago as I knew I would be busy with festive preparations and creative projects!

Inside of page before journaling
I worked with Crate Paper's All Heart collection (one of my all time favs!) and created a flip up on the left hand side of my layout for my hidden journaling. The story in my journaling is about me being kinder to myself and learning to love some of features , rather than focusing on the bits I don't like!

Photo Flip Up


I created some simple patches of metallic background for my clusters using Vicki Boutin's Iridescent Glaze. I tore my paper to act as the base for my photo and cluster on the left hand side. I attached this to my page with washi so that the whole thing moves. I absolutely love this affect, especially as it created dimension with embellishments sitting on the background page when you flip up the photo. I added the she shines sticker to make it a little easier to lift the whole thing.

Around my title, I created a banner style embellishment using the charms and tassels from the collection and attaching them with my Tim Holtz tiny attacher. I really love that I have another moving element on my page.



Remember ladies, No One Is You, That Is Your Power! Have fun with hidden photos and journaling this month and be sure to share what you create.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...