Tuesday 17 December 2019

I Am The Storm | Karen Moss | Hidden Journalling

Hello, hello Karen here with my hidden journalling page for this month's challenge.

Our daughter has been working as a doctor in A&E and has not enjoyed it at all - the work and hours are challenging both physically and mentally but she is changing jobs at the end of January so there is light at the end of the tunnel.  I wanted her to have something tangible to know how proud we are of her and decided to write a letter, I printed it out twice - one for my layout and one to pop in her Christmas card.


I saw the quote in a magazine, advertising a bracelet with it engraved on, and thought it would be the perfect sentiment to send to her.


I added an envelope to my layout, with a piece of card attached to the flap and popped my letter into the envelope.


I embellished the front of the card, adding a photo, which I screenshotted from Instagram - hence the close cropping at the top to eliminate Gracie's Instagram name. 



 I am delighted with the result and think this may well be my favourite layout this year!

There is a process video here showing more detail of how I made this, I think you will agree, extremely well hidden journaling page.

I hope you can squeeze in a little time to be creative over the next few, hectic weeks and wish you an early Happy Christmas.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...